Service–Telecom can provide and manage the service and PBX in the cloud, while you stay focused on your core business
Businesses today have a variety of options when it comes to voice over IP (VoIP). Many are choosing the cloud with a hosted PBX solution in order to reduce capital expenses, maintenance and equipment costs, while still reaping the benefits of the latest IP-PBX features.
With a Hosted PBX, you get reliable, enterprise-class Hosted PBX services without the enterprise cost.
Our hosted VoIP service puts everything in the cloud, so there is less your IT and network team needs to manage, and because it’s future proof you don’t have to worry about upgrades. In addition, Hosted PBX is managed over the a Tier 1 nationwide network, ensuring that you get superior call quality and VoIP management that helped make us the top business VoIP provider in the nation serving over 1.5 million business VoIP users.
Hosted PBX Benefits
- Future-Proof Your Infrastructure: Stay up-to-date with the latest VoIP features and capabilities without worrying about expensive upgrades or capital costs associated with new equipment
- Reduced Overhead: No need to purchase new PBX systems, phones, or other new equipment
- Lower Operational Costs: Combine your voice and data over a single circuit, and make free local and long distance calls between your business’ locations
- Predictable Pricing: Pay-per-seat pricing with calling features and IP phone sets included
- Relieve IT Resources: IT staff doesn’t have to worry about ongoing maintenance or upgrade tasks-XO handles it all, from the network to the handset, and everywhere in between
- Easily Scale As You Grow: Easily add seats and even different locations as your business grows, instead of being forced into a one-size-doesn’t-fit-all package that traditional PBX provides